Who We Work With
Transformation Consulting Services within the Technology, Health Care, Oil and Gas, and Education industries and Recreational Management Services and Operational Management within the Golf and Ski Industries.
Our clients understand the impact business operations and change have on revenue, staff, clients and the industry. We have been fortunate to have engaged with forward-thinking operations who want to take their business to the next level. That next level involves learning how to be flexible to a rapidly changing environment and the demography they serve.
Our approach provides a focus on business performance and people strategy by helping you build a company that works as well internally as your clients and guests expect externally.
- Change Management with organizational and project change framework design for change projects across sectors
- Leadership and Sponsor Coaching for leaders and sponsors running businesses in a rapid change environment
- Facilitation Services for strategy, meetings & workflow for companies who understand the impact groups have to shape the business
- Recreation Management Consulting for operational management in the golf and ski sectors
- Change Management Projects, Custom Framework, Coaching, and Methodology
- Project Management Lifecycle, Process Flow, and Efficiency Models
- Business Process, Procedure, Policy Review and Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Change, and Transformation
- Facilitation – Strategy Meetings, Offsites, Idea sessions, Workshops, Corporate Retreats
- Operations Management Services & Consulting – Golf and Ski industries
- Interim Management for Recreation Operations
Our work is inspired by your energy and desire to succeed. We put you and your company first by building programs that work with your existing culture or your definition of the desired culture. We evaluate your existing models and develop them into a more streamlined, efficient and simplified flow. We evaluate your organization, culture, get to know your people, and build streamlined solutions for your complex environment. Our goal is simplicity – we look at what you already have, then we help you weed out the non-essentials and build up the practical.