Complex Change Competencies
Strategic Sense Consulting Group is an eco-system of change consultants focused on building change capacity within your organization. We do this by helping you build your center of excellence (CoE) to support complex and transformational change.
We’ll get your leadership and organization ready for change, or we’ll take on your change or transformation and show you how.
Leadership to Front Lines
Prepare your organization for change at the human level, implementing trusted methodologies, program management, change strategies, human centered and experiential design, and tactical methods. We help you build your change competency within the context of your organization’s unique operation, culture, and environment. Building value-chain alignment, change/project charters, a change Center of Excellence, maturity roadmaps, and best practices for operational consistency for all changes.
Our ecosystem of consultants specialize in:
- Technology Integrations – cloud services, tools, process control, automation, cyber security, SCADA.
- Digital Transformation Projects – with the emergence of IoT, IIoT, AI, and more.
- Office 365 email migrations – proven change model for Microsoft email, calendar and associated tools in the cloud.
- Service Management (ServiceNow) – change plans and training for internal IT as well as external clients.
- Organizational Transformation – restructuring, realigning, product changes, and hierarchical changes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – cross departmental assessment and people strategy.
- Recreation Growth Change– business review, revenue assessments and improvements, change, and transformation.
- Iterative OCM for Agile Development Projects – embedding OCM practices into iterative change plans.
Click here to request a quote for Change Management Services
Working within the O&G, Automation, Information Technology, Healthcare, Education, Cyber Security, Recreation, and Communication industries.
Poised for Change™
Our Poised for Change™ model is a strategic and tactical model that fits well within any change management methodology. We will work with you to develop a custom change framework based on your culture and how your organization wishes to govern changes in the organization. We always start at the top, developing a program managed alignment and, if requested, a Leading Change coaching program for your leadership team. This provides the foundation for the development of the governance required to ensure consistency for managing all kinds of change in the organization.
We deliver human-centered design strategies that leverage experiential engagement leading to greater adoption and higher utilization of the technology or change being implemented.
I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.
-Georg C. Lichtenberg
About the model
Our 7 stage Poised4Change™ Change Management Model is designed to bring you from the very beginning of the idea for change through to sustainability of that change. Our process flow fits well into most frameworks, including Hayes, Kotter, & Prosci and aligns with the PMI Project Management Lifecycle.
Along with our change tool set, our team is available to simply guide or work with you in the planning, implementation, follow-up and support for your change initiative at both the project level or through large-scale organizational transformation.
“It’s not the changes that do you in, it’s the transitions .”~Anonymous
Things We Do For You
Transitioning teams, individuals and the organization to a new way of doing business takes a systematic approach that requires investing in your company by building a change process to reduce adoption times and help mitigate risk.
- Program Development – building your change capacity at the program level with working charters for accountability and clarity of tasks.
- Custom Design – change framework and methodology scalable for both project level and organizational transformation.
- People Engagement – full leadership change coaching program, engagement activities, stakeholder evaluation, efficiency, talent management, culture.
- Technical Implementation – Managing change for your technical roll-outs from readiness to completion.
- Project Change Management (OCM) – Including IT and SCADA Control System planning of OCM and implementation.
- Post Merger Integration – function, culture, process, procedure, design and efficiency.
- Pre-Merger Evaluation – targeting cultural fit, readiness, and risks associated with a potential merger.
- Operations Strategy – vision, mission, strategic planning, portfolio readjustment,
- Project Readiness – analysis, change plan, communications planning, training, implementation, sustainability
- Metrics– designing success measures and plans for determining after-project success
Our goal is not to change your company, but help your company change with the opportunities and the ever-shifting environment around you.
If you were told that only 30% of the changes you initiate in your company will be fully adopted by your employees, would you say you were satisfied making that investment? We bring a holistic approach to preparing your organization for change by using the latest techniques in transformational change research and apply it to the very irrational nature of how people interpret their environment and how they choose to act, as a result. Companies surveyed indicate they see an increase in fast-paced change and decision making as a top priority in today’s business landscape, knowing how to align the people with the business can result in up to a 19% increase in profit for the organization and bring change initiatives in on budget and on time, when managed well.